Do your customers also order small series, variants or prototypes of products for which only partial or even no material master data, parts lists or work plans have been created? Is it too time-consuming to maintain this master data for all available product variants? With Advanced Calculation, we enable you to make flexible calculations according to your needs without time-consuming master data maintenance. Advanced Calculation closes the gap between material costing and sales order costing.
- Everything at a glance: Planning of costs for materials (assemblies, components), internal activities, external activities and special items with flexible adjustment of material prices and input quantities (component and work center)
- Full capacity overview: summation of the required capacities from production according to work centers
- Smart and customizable: Selection and multi-level explosion of standard assemblies, as well as their modification in terms of assemblies, components, prices, input quantities and required workstations
- Flexibly adjustable: Definition of fixed standard assemblies that can be transferred unchanged and without exploding the bill of material, as well as maintenance of variable, predefined cost items
- Transparency of overhead costs: calculation in the production and material area according to various scenarios (best case, worst case, etc.) up to cost price
- Clear and intuitive: Flexible display of the calculated costs according to customer-specific defined cost components (manufacturing costs, cost of goods sold) per item or in total
- Costing with variant configuration: In addition to exploding single-level or multi-level BOM and routing structures, it is also possible to integrate configurable materials into the cost estimate. The prerequisite is that variant configuration is already in use and the necessary master data and Customizing settings are available.
- Export function: This function enables the calculation to be exported to Microsoft Excel with a freely selectable structure and, if necessary, made available to other departments or the customer
Your Contact Person
SAP Consultant FI / CO
Tel.: 0741 / 17 44 16-600
Fax: 0741 / 17 44 16-669