SAP S/4HANA is SAP's new ERP business suite that will replace the current SAP ERP version (ECC 6.0) by 2028 at the latest. The basis of SAP S/4HANA is SAP's own in-memory database HANA. The increased access speed facilitates faster reaction times and real-time business processes. Thus SAP S/4HANA offers the the best conditions for tackling the challenges (speed, individuality and innovation) of progressive digitisation.
- Revolutionizing business processes: with the help of intelligent automation - supported by artificial intelligence and robot-controlled process automation
- Make better decisions: with the help of integrated analysis solutions, voice interfaces and digital assistants, your decisions are well-founded and prepared
- Optimize IT landscape with hybrid, cloud and on-premise scenarios that provide consistency in data model, programming and user experience
With the new user interface SAP-Fiori, SAP S/4HANA is also fully usable on mobile devices and tablet computers. The interface combines transactional apps, info sheets and analytical apps. These apps can be called via tiles, some of which display key figures when the application is started and reveal the need for action in the respective area. The role-based interface is adapted to the application user (purchaser, MRP controller, controller, project manager) and is intuitive to use.
A distinction is made between customer-specific approaches for implementing SAP S/4HANA:
- System conversion (brownfield approach): The system retains all its data, configuration and enhancements and is migrated to the new environment as in a regular software upgrade.
- Greenfield approach: The system landscape is completely rebuilt, similar to the procedure for a new SAP implementation. SAP best practices could be used for this. The data and enhancements are transferred from the old system.
- Landscape transformation: Transfer of several different SAP ERP systems into a common SAP S/4HANA system. Thanks to the high speed of SAP S/4HANA, the data volumes from several classic systems can be processed in a new system without any problems.
|SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud||SAP S/4HANA Private Cloud||SAP S/4HANA on Premise|
|A comprehensive, modern, native SaaS ERP solution with the full benefits of the public cloud||Gradual transition to a pure SaaS landscape at your own pace with a well-defined conversion methodology||Complete control and accountability for your application and data landscape.|
|The fastest path to innovation and lowest total cost of ownership||Software, support, technical managed services and infrastructure from a single point of contact with a range of SLAs||The ability to meet individual, customer-specific requirements|
|A clean cloud ERP solution without converting legacy ERP processes and configurations.||Ability to protect previous investments, including ECC customizations, configurations, and partner add-ons||Leverage existing IT departments, infrastructure, budget, and IaaS vendor agreements|
|Business process redesign and use of standardized best practices||Specific compliance with industry and country-specific regulations|
Our services for you are adapted to every situation. Our Fit for S/4HANA training course is suitable as an introduction and as a first information event. Current dates can be found in the events section of our homepage.
In addition, we offer workshops to develop a customer-specific migration. The Advanced Steps-to-S/4HANA model consists of an initiation and an evaluation workshop, with which we provide a holistic overview of the penetration of the company with SAP processes, the scope of customer-specific developments, implemented add-ons, interfaces and the number of worldwide covered locations.