Modern telecommunication reaches millions of customers and business partners. As a result of ongoing digitalization, increasing mobility and the demand for everything-as-a-service, companies have shifted their focus from simple network operation to the customer and a service-oriented approach.
The characteristics of cloud services include autonomy and flexibility, meaning that customers can access services on an on-demand basis and turn them off when they are no longer needed. Cloud-based technology allows enterprises to access software, storage, computing and other IT infrastructure elements without the need for maintenance and upgrades. Another benefit of cloud computing is that smaller organizations have access to computing power, storage and business processes that were previously only available to large enterprises.
In general, a distinction is made between three service models:
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): a model for the sale of software, in which customers access software via the Internet
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): a service model that provides an outsourced computing infrastructure to support business operations
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS): a concept that describes a computing platform that is rented or provided as an integrated solution, solution stack or service over an Internet connection
Hyperscalers are computer networks that are designed for extensive scaling in the area of cloud computing and large amounts of data. The infrastructure of hyperscalers is designed to enable horizontal scalability. Accordingly, Hyperscalers offer a very high level of performance and redundancy. The best known Hyperscalers are Amazon, Microsoft and Google. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and the Google Cloud Platform together cover about 75 percent of the total market for public cloud offerings.
So that you too can benefit from the many advantages of the new cloud architecture, we offer attractive services in the areas of infrastructure, consulting and software.
- Advanced Cloud: Operating models for your SAP systems according to your wishes - whether private cloud, public cloud, or hybrid cloud
- Advanced Documents: the solution for the seamless integration of market-leading Enterprise Content Management systems into SAP ERP / SAP S/4HANA - your data available on all devices and at any time
- Business Intelligence Ready-to-Run modules: 100% consistency, transparency and flexibility - available for Sales & Distribution (SD), Inventory Management (MM-IM), Procurement / Purchasing (MM-PUR), Project Systems (PS), Cost Center Planning (CO) and Production
ADVANCED HYBRID CLOUD
The Advanced Hybrid Cloud combines the best of both worlds to Cloud Hosting with Microsoft Azure.