Whether you are starting from multiple legacy solutions, a decentralized system landscape, or no ERP system at all, we choose the optimal implementation approach for your goals. Using the proven SAP Activate methodology combined with Advanced-Steps-to-S/4HANA, we invoke industry best practices for your processes and leverage guided setup with tools and accelerators for a fast and, most importantly, smart implementation. Our goal is to work with you to set the strategic course for the future - so that you are sustainably more efficient. With our mid-market-oriented implementation method, we have so far brought all projects to a successful conclusion on time and on budget.
Our services for you are adapted to every initial situation. As an introduction and as a first information our Fit for S/4HANA training course. Current dates can be found in the events section of our homepage.
In addition, we offer workshops for developing a customer-specific migration. The Advanced Steps-to-S/4HANA model consists of an initiation workshop and an evaluation workshop, which we use to create a holistic overview of the company's penetration of SAP processes, the scope of customer-specific developments, implemented add-ons, interfaces and the number of sites covered worldwide.
Implementing an SAP system in a company is a customized project that must be tailored to the company's processes, data and applications. We combine the agreement of corporate goals, infrastructure and software landscape as well as individual project requirements in an integrated overall solution.
- Project Preparation Definition of project goals and implementation strategy, development of project plan and team composition
- Business Blueprint Determination of the business processes to be mapped in the SAP system
- Realization Creation, testing and revision of the SAP environment
- Production Preparation User training, data transfer to the production system
- Go-live and Support Start-up of productive operation, hypercare, definition of upgrade and optimization strategy
- Experience in methodology: both in implementation and project management we know our stuff
- Industry expertise: we are at home in the fields of mechanical and plant engineering, the supplier industry, the plastics processing industry, the metal and electrical industry, project-oriented services, the process industry and medical technology
- Short coordination paths: our project management enables the balancing act between agile methodology and established structures - without postponement due to committees and other standstills
- All-rounder: as an SAP Gold Partner, we support you not only in the technical implementation - we are your competent consultant from the very beginning and bring business and technical requirements in line with the budget