WE DO IT ADVANCED! With this passion, Advanced Applications GmbH accompanies manufacturing companies on their way to digitalization. As a 360° partner, we offer innovative and forward-looking services and products ranging from licenses/maintenance, hosting, consulting, integration and development to application management support at seven locations worldwide. With approximately 120 employees, we work primarily with internationally active, medium-sized companies and corporations.
- Independent implementation of SAP customer projects from analysis to conception to realization
- SAP process consulting and SAP support within the scope of support for existing customers
- Implementation of customer trainings
- (Partial) project management in customer projects
- Several years of SAP experience as a consultant, as an SAP in-house application administrator or as an SAP key user
- Distinct social competence and ability to work in a team
- Confident appearance and communication skills
- Independent target and customer oriented work
- Willingness to travel (max. 60%)
- Good written and spoken English skills are desirable
- ADVANCED Work: Hang up your tie, an open working atmosphere awaits you in a "you culture" with flat hierarchies and great colleagues in a down-to-earth company.
- ADVANCED Life: A healthy "Work - Life - Balance" is as important to us as our employees themselves. Through flexible and self-determined work, we offer you to bring this in line with your private life, home office included.
- ADVANCED Education: We promote your personal and professional development with customized training and continuing education programs.
- ADVANCED Employment: With a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary.
- ADVANCED Recognition: We recognize your dedication. A company pension as well as our company fitness card, which gives you free / reduced access to gyms, indoor swimming pools and other sports providers, will serve as compensation
Please send your application to:
Advanced Applications GmbH
78628 Rottweil, Deutschland
Your Contact Person
Do you still have questions about the application process, the job advertisements or about working at Advanced Applications? Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Lena Zinsmeister / Diana Weigel
Recruiting / Employer Branding
Tel.: 0741 / 17 44 16-600
Fax: 0741 / 17 44 16-669