WE DO IT ADVANCED! With this passion, Advanced Applications GmbH accompanies manufacturing companies on their way to digitalization. As a 360° partner, we offer innovative and forward-looking services and products ranging from licenses/maintenance, hosting, consulting, integration and development to application management support at seven locations worldwide. With approximately 120 employees, we work primarily with internationally active, medium-sized companies and corporations.
- Implementation of Business Intelligence projects
- Quick takeover of own projects and areas of responsibility
- Implementation of a customer-oriented Jedox Business Intelligence solution
- Support of respective departments during the implementation process
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business informatics, industrial engineering or comparable studies
- First relevant work experience is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with relational and multidimensional (e.g. Jedox, Palo, TM/1, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA) databases desirable
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Motivation to familiarize yourself with new topics
- ADVANCED Work: Hang up your tie, an open working atmosphere awaits you in a "you culture" with flat hierarchies and great colleagues in a down-to-earth company.
- ADVANCED Life: A healthy "Work - Life - Balance" is as important to us as our employees themselves. Through flexible and self-determined work, we offer you to bring this in line with your private life, home office included.
- ADVANCED Education: We promote your personal and professional development with customized training and continuing education programs.
- ADVANCED Employment: With a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary.
- ADVANCED Recognition: We recognize your dedication. A company pension as well as our company fitness card, which gives you free / reduced access to gyms, indoor swimming pools and other sports providers, will serve as compensation
Rottweil, BW, DE or remote
Do you have any questions about your application to Advanced Applications? Our HR team will be happy to answer them at +49 (0) 741 174416-651.
Advanced Applications GmbH
78628 Rottweil, Deutschland
Your Contact Person
Do you still have questions about the application process, the job advertisements or about working at Advanced Applications? Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Tina Mayer / Lena Zinsmeister
HR / Employer Branding