WE DO IT ADVANCED! With this passion, Advanced Applications GmbH accompanies manufacturing companies on their way to digitalization. As a 360° partner, we offer innovative and forward-looking services and products ranging from licenses/maintenance, hosting, consulting, integration and development to application management support at seven locations worldwide. With approximately 120 employees, we work primarily with internationally active, medium-sized companies and corporations.
- Development of solutions with customers or in a team
- Implementation of development projects for customers in the SAP environment
- Partial project management
- SAP support for customers
- Sound experience in the SAP ABAP environment
- Social competence and ability to work in a team
- Independent goal and customer oriented work
- Willingness to travel (max. 20%)
- English language skills (written and spoken)
- ADVANCED Work: Hang up your tie, an open working atmosphere awaits you in a "you culture" with flat hierarchies and great colleagues in a down-to-earth company.
- ADVANCED Life: A healthy "Work - Life - Balance" is as important to us as our employees themselves. Through flexible and self-determined work, we offer you to bring this in line with your private life, home office included.
- ADVANCED Education: We promote your personal and professional development with customized training and continuing education programs.
- ADVANCED Employment: With a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary.
- ADVANCED Recognition: We recognize your dedication. A company pension as well as our company fitness card, which gives you free / reduced access to gyms, indoor swimming pools and other sports providers, will serve as compensation
Please send your application to:
Advanced Applications GmbH
78628 Rottweil, Deutschland
Your Contact Person
Do you still have questions about the application process, the job advertisements or about working at Advanced Applications? Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Tina Mayer / Lena Zinsmeister
HR / Employer Branding