- ADVANCED Work: Hang up your tie! You can expect an informal working atmosphere in a family culture with flat hierarchies and great colleagues in a down-to-earth company
- ADVANCED Life: A healthy Work-Life-Balance is as important to us as it is to our employees. Through flexible and self-determined working, we offer you the opportunity to reconcile this with your private life, with the possibility of a temporary home office
- ADVANCED Education: We facilitate your personal and professional development with tailor-made training and further education
- ADVANCED Employment: With a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary
- ADVANCED Recognition: Your dedication is recognised by us. A company pension plan and your company fitness card, which gives you free / reduced access to fitness studios, indoor swimming pools and other sports facilities, should serve as compensation.
- ADVANCED Team spirit: Togetherness and collegiality are very important to us. Company outings, Christmas parties and other events foster the atmosphere and cooperation, whether at a barbecue or table football, we reinforce our team spirit
You are looking for a new professional challenge in SAP consulting, SAP development, SAP infrastructure administration, SAP Basis support or rather in the administrative area? You would like to prove your skills in varied projects? You enjoy working with and learning from other people? Whether you are at the beginning of your career or in the middle of it - at Advanced Applications you can find the job that suits you.
Are you interested in a dual study program in an innovative SAP consulting company? Are you looking for a topic for your thesis? Or would you like to gain an insight into the work at Advanced Applications during an internship? With us, you don't have to make coffee or sort files, but are part of the team from day one. We offer young, dedicated team players the opportunity to develop into independent SAP experts. Even the DHBW is impressed and nominated us for the Dual Partner Award in 2019 as a company with excellent work experience.
Your Contact Person
Do you still have questions about the application process, the job advertisements or about working at Advanced Applications? Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Tina Mayer / Denis Capasso
Auf dem Wall 29